What you will get in your branding package…
- Three initial logo concepts for you to choose from and three rounds of revisions on your chosen concept.
- Final logo files for both web and print:
- Scaleable, vector files: You will receive an AI (Adobe Illustrator), an EPS file, and an Adobe Illustrator PDF file for your finalized logo;
- One high-resolution JPG logo file with white background. You will receive this file in CMYK (for printing purposes) and RGB (for internet use), and;
- One high-resolution PNG logo file with no background.
- Final logo files in three different versions:
- Full-color logo;
- Grayscale logo;
- Logo to use with color background (white logo);
- Small version of your logo to use as a favicon or an icon.
We will create a 4-8 tone color palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity.
This palette will usually include two primary colors, two secondary colors, and two tertiary colors. This palette include three colors given in both RGB for web and CMYK for printing.
We will choose five stock photos/graphics to boost your brand strategy.
We will create a quick reference guide (PDF) for you that includes:
- RGB & CMYK Color Palettes;
- Web Safe Hex Codes for Web Designers;
- Typeface names and usage instructions, as well as;
- How to use your logo correctly.
We will create:
- Double-sided business card designs for two of your team members;
- Business stationery—including envelopes and letterhead, and;
- Sticker—we will design a sticker that will include a variation of your logo.
How does this work?
This process can take 1-5 weeks, depending on how long it takes for you to complete the revision rounds and approvals.
- After you purchase this listing, we will send you a digital contract, work plan (with dates), and a set of questions that will help us learn more about your brand.
- Once we get these answers from you, we will conduct research and create three logo concepts.
- We will get back to you via email for concept approval. We will then proceed to work on the logo concept of your choice.
- You send back a first round of revisions. We work on the logo reflect all the need changes. We send it back to you for the second round of revisions. You send it back. We can then do a third and final round of revisions if necessary.
- We send you all the files outlined above.
Please let us know if you require any additional files not listed as some files might require an additional fee.
If you need an earlier delivery for this project, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange a Rush Fee and complete it by your deadline.